Senior IT Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research organization, based in Gelderland Netherlands.
You will be working in a large project team within the IT department for the development and implementation of a LIMS system.
As the Senior IT Manager you will be responsible for the management of a globally dispersed project team. During the development of a laboratory application, you will work with the internal software developers, as well as multiple offshore teams. Furthermore, you will develop strategic knowledge in order to develop the current Project Management Office.
Apart from that, you will monitor and steer several projects within the software development PMO. The planning, budgets and quality will be within the scope of your responsibility, as well as the implementation activities at several customers.
- Daily management of project members and software developers
- Development of PMO and continuous improvement of business processes
- Update and Management progress reports
- Business and IT alignment within the project management organization
- Project initiation within software development PMO
- Project control and the development of progress reports
- Migration projects
- Implementation of laboratory application at several customers
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Life Sciences or Business
- At least 5 years’ experience as an IT Project Manager or IT Manager
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Assertiveness and thinking in solutions
- Strong management qualities and project control
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hayo Gerbranda.