Freelance Safety Coordinator - Cote d'Ivoire - 3 months
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Netherlands.
The company is a household name in the food & beverage industry and one of the largest food & beverage companies in the world.
As Freelance Safety Coordinator, you reinforce the local team by assisting in organizing and setting up the safety organization. You will give trainings to the local safety team and other staff to ensure compliance with safety procedures. During this assignment, you will be stationed in Cote d'Ivoire.
- Training the local safety team.
- Ensuring local staff works according to established safety procedures.
- Creating safety awareness on the site.
- HVK, Higher Safety Studies or a similar educational background.
- At least 8 years of experience with Safety in an industrial environment.
- Some work experience (preferably project-based) outside Europe is a must, experience in Sub-Sahara Africa is an asset.
- Experience in the food & beverage industry is an asset.
- Fluency in French and English is a must; fluency in Dutch is a plus.
- Willingness to stay in Cote d'Ivoire for the duration of the assignment.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Michiel den Uijl.