Interim Maintenance Engineer GMP
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
My client is a medium sized pharmaceutical organization located in the northern region and is currently seeking a Maintenance Engineer with relevant GMP-experience.
In your role as Maintenance Engineer you will be part of a team of 2 other Maintenance professionals. Together with the Maintenance & Engineering Manager you will be responsible to initiate, setup and maintain strategies concerning the preventive maintenance workflow in the production environment. Your daily focus wil be on guiding and leading the operators in this change process from corrective to eventually predictive. In total the production and maintenance environment consists of around 25 specialists.
- Leading and initiating improvements.
- Participate in change management process (process ownership).
- Executing risk-and feasibility studies on current equipment.
- Analyzing current work processes in SAP.
- Implement improvements acquired from analyses.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering (WTB), Electrical Engineering or related technical field.
- 3-5 years experience in a maintenance environment and position.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Experienced in using risk assessment tools (FMEA, FMECA, RCA).
- Strong communicator.
- Energetic personality.
- Experience in a GMP environment is considered as a plus.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Niels Knapen.