Manager Accounting - Pharma
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
This company discovers, develops and produces new innovative human therapeutics that improve the life expectancy of humanity. Are you interested in working in an international environment with the possibility to grow in your career? This project will run from May untill October.
For one of our clients we are currently looking for an Accounting Manager. You will be managing a team of 4 accounting specialists and you therefore have experience with managing techniques and trainings. You are an autonomous working person and you have strong problem solving skills.
You will be responsible for
- the managing of the team
- the project of the transferring of the workload
- the understanding and the production of the trend data, balances and and qualitative and quantitative research
- project management
- forecasting and prevention of potential problems
- the creation of new procedures to ensure the desired result
- working together with different stakeholders from inside and outside the company
- extensive accounting knowledge
- management experience
- strongly customer focused
- knowledge of outsourcing partners
- fluent in English
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of experience or Masters degree and 3 years of experience in related field
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rosa Markus.