Group Leader (m/w) Protein purification
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology organization, based in Bayern Germany.
The company is specialised in Early stage Drug Discovery.
You are responsible for leading a group of technicians and scientists in the field of Protein Sciences.
- You are responsible for team management : you design plan and supervise experiments for projects about
- Protein expression ( cell systems) , purification ( lab scale) and characterisation ( analytical and biophysical methods )
- You are responsible for projects for external partners and customers and undertake project coordination, results interpretation and presentation to the clients
- You are also responsible for project documentation and presentation both internally and externally to several stakeholders
- You have a PhD in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related field
- You bring several years of expertise in the field of Protein science, and have hands on experience with biochemistry, cellbiology and protein related methods
- Ideally, you already worked on projects involving recombinant and membrane proteins
- You have a background in biophysics and protein characterisation techniques
- Through several years of experience in the industry you developed organisational and strong communication skills, and the ability to work under pressure and within tight timelines
- You are proficient in both German and English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Ann-Kathrin Zeisberger.