Scientist (m/w) Customer Support
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology organization, based in Baden-Württemberg Germany.
The company provides reagents, antibodies and diagnostics solutions to the pharma and biotech industries.
As customer support scientist (m/w) you are responsible for providing customers with expertise and advice about the company portfolio.
As scientific contact person you must ensure state of the art support and excellence.
- You provide support to customer about scientific and technical topics, worldwide
- You are responsible for customer complaint management for quality and technical problems
- Therefore you undertake all troubleshooting activities and provide relevant solutions in collaboration with the product management team
- Following up on these activities you create and maintain FAQs
- You also collaborate with customer support and sales teams to develop the client base, identify needs and build strong and long term relationships
- You support technical and R&D teams internally regarding product information, documentation and complaint management processes
- PhD degree with a strong background in molecular cell biology, specifically immunohistochemistry &
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on laboratory experience, more specifically with western blot, histology applications, immunoassays, molecular biology and phage display
- At least 2 years of life science industry experience in scientific support or relevant area
- Very good communication skills and ability to understand and explain complex scientific and technical information
- Ability to prioritize and organize several workflows
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Proficiency in both German and English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Ann-Kathrin Zeisberger.