Expert Program Advisor
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Netherlands.
The company is an an advising institution where society and research is connected by focusing on the impact of renewing technologies and the creation of valuable partnerships.
You are to help in the creation of programs and grants, you will provide assistance to scientists, academic institutions and policy makers. You will network, give trainings, review proposals and give suggestions.
- Aid in the set-up of renewing programs and grants
- Give out information and advice to scientists, staff and academic institutions
- Assist scientist in their funding queries and aid proposal set-up
- You will also play a role at network events, trainings and online events
- MSc or PhD with hands-on research experience
- Background in life sciences
- 4+ years of experience in an innovative rol function or a an advisor
- Experience with proposal writing for organizations like NWO, H2020, EFRO or similar
- Spot-on communicational skills, both written and orally
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Naut van Osnabrugge.