Electrical Engineer (Pharmaceuticals)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
This company is one of the most famous and biggest players in the pharmaceutical branch. The company consists out of multiple branches and is located in more then 60 countries.
As an electrical engineering you will be working for one of the brands the company owns. You will be working as a member of the Manufacturing Engineering Project Team and report to the head of engineering.
- Participate as a key member as well as a project leader in a variety of projects
- Provide input to validate, develop, design and plan the processes for new and existing processes
- Work with multiple cross-functional team, fe. R&D, Quality and Procurement
- Coordinate all activities related to electrical engineering
- Write daily reports and work instructions
- Plan, coordinate and implement all manufacturing processes
- Write technical reports, project updates and status report for management
- Deal with all electrical aspects on a daily basis
- Assist in new and existing processes
- Provide day-to-day troubleshooting
- Support Lean Six Sigma and MES activities
- Support the companies culture
- BSc or MSc in Engineering or related field of study
- A minimum of 4 years work experience in Electrical Engineering (based on BSc) or a minimum of 2 years work experience (based on MSc)
- A background in pharmaceutical or medical devices is a preference
- Knowledge of GMP's (Good Manufacturing Practices) is required
- Knowledge of PLC's (Programmable Logic Controllers) is required
- Knowledge of SolidWorks and/or Autocad is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
- Lean Six Sigma (Green or Black belt) is mandatory
- The position required 20% international and national travelling a year
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Niels Knapen.