Validation Project Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research, Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The company is a transparant and professional organization with growth possiblities, casual but ambitious work environment and a matrix structure. Besides project management, the company also offers services in data management, research and business development and monitoring of clinical studies with new techniques.
Within the operations department you will be responsible for the projectmanagement of internal validation processes. You will not only make sure these processes are efficient, but also you will make sure these processes are compliant with GAMP standards. Part of the validation project management is to make projectplans, make an inventory of project risks, and monitor the planning and budget.
- Project management
- Set up validation project plans
- Make sure validation processes are executed according to GAMP standards
- Make an inventory of project risks
- Monitor the budget and project planning
- Make risk assessments
- Motivate colleagues
- Bachelor or similar qualification, preferable in a technical study field (Technical Computerscience or equivalent)
- At least 3 years of experience with project management and validation studies (preferable process validation)
- Knowledge of- and experience with CSV and GAMP is requiered
- Experience in a GxP environment
- Result-driven and energetic
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Kimberley Rijnbeek.