Biomarker Scientist Preclinical
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Netherlands.
The company is a major pharmaceutical organization that focuses on fostering novel scientific insights. Their immunization pipeline is enormous, as well as their oncological and cardiovascular therapeutics.
You will join the biomarker group that focuses on stable biomarker assays thereby challenging early disease development. They design and test their assays using a range of immunological techniques.
- You will work on finding new assays and ensure coherent development
- You will team up closely with external experts, consult relevant literature
- You are to supervise a fresh team
- PhD in biomedical sciences or a related field
- Impressive track record in PRJ
- At least 10 years of experience investigating biomarkers, specifically in neuroscience or aging diseases
- Excellent English communicational skills
- International experience
- Great team leader
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Naut van Osnabrugge.