Global Lead Spare Parts FMCG
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional FMCG and Food organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
A large organization in the FMCG industry is seeking for an expert in Maintenance with knowledge of production and maintenance environments.
In your position as Global Lead Spare Parts you are responsible to improve the free-operating cashflow. Furthermore, MRO activities like investigating the global inventory and stock and optimizing both is part of the key assets of this job. Eventually, the main purpose is to improve overall equipment reliability and reduce the cost of ownership across all 100+ locations and countries of the organization worldwide.
With your leadership skills and your technical knowledge you build relationships in the different working teams on various locations. Besides this, your technical expertise should lead you to the insight to find the most weakest spare parts in the different environments. This all with the ultimate goal to get maximum reliability at lowest costs. The position is a combination of operational Maintenance knowledge with a strategical and leading aspect.
- Obtaining and maintaining maximum reliability across all 100+ locations worldwide.
- Building relationships with specialists from the various locations.
- Negotiating with suppliers about reliability of spare parts.
- Continuously working together with the internal global purchasing department for strategic alliances.
- Bachelor or Master degree in technical related field (Mechanical or related).
- Hands-on technical experience.
- Experience in production environments is a plus.
- Experience with production equipment is a must.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Energetic personality.
- Knowledge of TPM disciplines are a plus.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Committed to travel around 20% of the time.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Niels Knapen.