R&D Virology/Biology Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Belgium.
The company is a leading Contract Research Organization providing analytical services to the biotech and pharmaceutical industry.
You will work as a technical experts, coordinating internal projects and outsources projects.
- You will steer good quality medicinal product development in pre- and clinical stages
- You will lead projects on (bio)molecules
- You will lead a R&D team
- For your specific projects, you will do the troubleshooting, write the protocols and validate the results
- PhD with a specialisation in virology or biology
- Good project management experience
- Awareness of validation and the use of analytical methods
- Cell based assay expert
- Fluent in French and English
- Awareness of medicinal regulations (FDA, EMA) and GMP, GLP norms
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Naut van Osnabrugge.