Medical Manager Oncology
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
As a medical manager you will be responsible for the establishment and maintenance of relationships with external parties. Further you will provide and medical information with stakeholders and provide expertise to the medical team.
- Responsible for the building and maintaining of authorities and health care professionals
- Strategic planning and development of local activities
- Provide training to the medical staff about the theraputic area
- Set up clinical and scientific activities
- Master degree in a medical science or equivalent
- Familiar with the theraputic field of oncology
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a medical manager
- Working experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Local network within the field of Oncology is preferred
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French is required
- Good organisation, presentation and management skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Linn Andenes.