IT Consultant Discoverant
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Waadt Switzerland.
You will be working within a strongly regulated environment for an implementation project.
For the implementation of a Validation tool, our client is currently looking for an IT Consultant for a project of 7 months. You will be responsible for the implementation of Discoverant within strongly regulated environments. For this project we are looking for somebody with specialist knowledge of Discoverant, Oracle Databases and Validation processes.
- Implementation of Discoverant within strongly regulated environment (GxP)
- Implementation of Oracle database and associated interfaces
- Validation of newly implemented applications
- Development of validation protocols (IQ / OQ / PQ)
- Hands-on experience with Discoverant implementation
- Strong knowledge of Validation processes (IQ / OQ / PQ)
- Previous experience in strongly regulated environments (GxP)
- Knowledge of production processes is a strong plus
- Fluency in English. French is a strong asset
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hayo Gerbranda.