Senior Bio Modelling Expert
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The company is a young organisation that focuses on modelling services for the academic world or industrial parties.
You will be in charge of systems and simulation for a diversity of research questions, help in proving the model's power when it comes to answering actual question. You will lead a small team, taking the senior role and demonstrate the power and use of modelling.
- Steer simulations and biology systems
- Lead project teams
- Aim to update models on a consistent basis
- Take part in scientific discussions
- PhD with a focus on systems biology
- Expertise in modelling and simulations in the life science field
- Know-how regarding pharmacodynamics, drug development and pharmacokinetics
- Sound grasp of the needs of people in the life sciences industry
- Excellent knowledge of English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact .