Procurement - Pharma
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
This company discovers, develops and produces new vaccines and cures that improve the life expectancy of humanity.
For our client we are currently looking for a Medior Procurement Team Member. The clients offers you a contract of 12 months, with the possibility of a permanent position. In this position you will be reporting directly to the Global Procurement Director.
You are responsible for:
- the relationship with the Logistics stakeholders
- providing guidance to the Procurement Practices for colleagues
- the facilitating of analytics and performance tracking on the Supply Chain Team
- Dutch and English speaking
- perfect knowledge of Arbia (regarding management and administration)
- you are able to work alone
- perfect knowledge of SAP
- Bachelor's degree
- experienced in Excel and a natural motivation to work with analytical data bases
- you have a track record of performance in a demanding environment where you manage complex, cross functional activities
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rosa Markus.