Application Technologist Dairy
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in .
is a medium sized b2b company. The company is focussing on a broad product group.
This ingredient developer will act as a project leader within the R&D department. Within the Application center, flavorists are creating new flavors and application technologists are implementing them in final products. As an Application Technologist you will be working together with flavorists, sales, R&D, Category Marketing in commercial projects and mid-term development projects.
- Support set up of R&D stability testing program and execute R&D stability testing program
- Follow up analysis results and report to relevant function
- Maintain and extend knowledge base by reading literature, monitoring the food market, liaising with suppliers and colleagues
- Advise on raw materials, recipes and processes to colleagues of operations, marketing and R&D
- Develop into application expert for Prepared Beverages products (evaporated milk and sweetened condensed milk products and powders)
- Academic degree, preferably food science, food technology, dairy technology or physical-chemistry
- Good command of English and preferably Dutch language
- Proven project management experience and capabilities
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in new product development of food, and preferably dairy product
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Leendert Wielhouwer.