Senior Project Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology organization, based in Netherlands.
Our client is great in discovery, development and commercialization of immunotherapies that make transformative advances in the treatment of challenging diseases.
As a Project Manager you are responsible for the management and coordination of activities involved in planning, conduct and timelycompletion of assigned drug development projects including the management of deliverables, inadherence to budget, and ongoing risk mitigation.
- Supports the Team Leader to ensure the execution and control of project activities
- Develops detailed project plans in cooperation with Project team and -lead
- Provides project coordination and communication in support of cross-functional teams
- Identifies and tracks the project's critical path
- Identifies changes to the approved project plan and manages through a change control process
- Integrates understanding of constraints across and within projects and recommends alternatives
- Establishes communication plans for info distribution to team and senior management.
- Tracks project activities & budget and communicate status to management and accounting
- Schedules, conducts and drafts minutes for project team meetings and ensures regular, efficient team and stakeholder communication
- Supports oversight of contracts and outsourced activities with multiple vendors, CROs, CMOs, and business partners
- Master’s degree or PhD in a scientifically related field.
- 5+ years of experience in drug development (in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology organization)
- Project management experience preferred, (background and experience in oncology and immunology desired)
- Excellent communication, organizational, computer skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.