Clinical Project Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
Our client is a globally operating academically focused research organization that provides a full range of clinical research services
In the role as a Project Manager, you will become responsible for the planning, conduct and management of a one or several studies in which this organization plays a key role
- Coordinate / perform daily operations with regard to contracted clinical trial services
- Report progress of the study to (internal and external) global project team
- Coordinate the development and distribution of (medical) study documents
- Organize and participate in project team and country meetings
- (Co-)coordinate the organization of the adjudication process, medical monitoring, the 24/7 medical helpline and data safety monitoring
- Manage third party contractors / external vendors
- Coordinate the review of- and process project dossiers and adjudication files
- Bachelors degree in life sciences, nursing or a related field
- Team player with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, clients and clinical investigators
- Excellent communication skills, including good command of English
- Strong software and computer skills, including MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of GCP
- Project management experience in an internationally focused organization / clinical setting
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.