Jee Architect Product Engineering (f/m)
Firmenlogo, verlinkt auf
You are looking for challenges, you want to influence an already outstanding software solution and to make customers successful with that platform? Then apply with us - LOYALTY PARTNER SOLUTIONS - Whether Lufthansa Miles & More or the entire CRM operations of Deutsche Bahn AG: Loyalty Partner Solutions provides a configurable loyalty software platform that is based on current technologies. We work cross-functional and agile. Scrum, Kanban, Continuous Integration and Delivery are standards. Together with strategic partners, we adapt our platform individually to customer needs and integrate them into the system environment of our customers. With our loyalty experience and technical expertise we help our customers to do the step from just having CRM processes to provide a great user experience with the right offer at the right time for the right audience. Inspire our airline, railway and retail customers with your ideas.
With our Loyalty Management Suite (LMS) we offer a software platform with proven track record for the management of complex customer loyalty programs. An insight into our product can be found here .
For our exciting projects we are currently looking for the following personality:
JEE ARCHITECT PRODUCT ENGINEERING (f/m)
- Improve our JEE based product platform while collaborating in an open and agile team environment
- Work with developers, product owners, business analysts and other stake holders to support our monthly release delivery process
- Take a leading role driving the solution design for the implementation of new features in cooperation with solution architects of our Professional Services team
- Evaluate different technical approaches to design and create the best solution to any given problem
- Assume architectural responsibility for functional modules of our product ?Loyalty Management Suite (LMS)?
- Deep knowledge of Java language and complex JEE ecosystems
- Proficiency with relational (Oracle) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience setting-up and working with development environments including Maven, Git, Jenkins or similar
- Excited to work with concepts like Continuous Delivery, Clean Code, TDD and Pair Programming
- Familiar with agile methodology (several years of experience)
- Strong problem analyzing and solving capabilities
- Good communication skills and personal responsibility
- Excellent English is a prerequisite, good German is a plus
...as we expect above-average, we also offer above-average, as...
- Corporate culture that offers freedom, assigns responsibility and relies on partnership
- Individual coaching
- Attractive, performance-related salary
- Leading by common objectives
- Outstanding Italian cantina & an in-house gym
- Job-ticket for public transportation
Please apply online with your complete and informative application documents including your salary expectations.
Loyalty Partner Solutions GmbH
Klicken Sie hier, um sich auf diese Stelle zu bewerben.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf job24