a Randstad Company
Imagine having the chance to apply for a technical and managerial career. Decision-making autonomy and project responsibility. Maximum security through involvement in a globally operating group.
Where? With us, of course!
GULP Solution Services
GmbH & Co. KG
- Print Job
- Share via e-mail
- You are part of an international support team and are in charge of Front- and Backdesk support for hardware and software especially in the field of hotels (TV, I-Net, WLAN systems and environments and specific applications in French/Spanish and English/German
- You also assist with administrative issues (hardware documentation etc.)
- You speak with the end users to analyze incidents and isolate errors.
- You coordinate incidents with resolver groups and document them
- You are forwarding qualified incident reports to resolver groups. (including 3rd party providers).
- You are responsible for the maintenance of knowledge and process documentation.
- You speak fluent French or Spanish as well as English, ideally also German
- You possess substantiated knowledge of Windows operating system, Microsoft Windows, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office and have basic knowledge of networks (LAN/WAN)
- Good knowledge of hardware
- You dispose of a confident appearance in customer and IBM internal environment.
- You have got excellent communication skills and professional analytic skills. You have the ability to teach and are interested in continuing education
- You like working in a team, you are stress-resistent and you can quickly familiarise yourself with a scope of new duties.
- Moreover you are a dedicated and self dependent worker and are willing to do shift work (7/24)
- excellent professional growth in a highly varied project landscape working with our international client IBM
- commitment to individual career development opportunities a dynamic environment with fascinating contacts
- a market- and performance-orientated salary
- all the advantages of belonging to a group
GULP is a leading personnel service provider in the areas of IT, engineering, and finance. Regardless of whether you are embarking on your career, have many years of professional experience behind you, or want to develop in a new direction, you'll find with us the position that suits you best. GULP also offers you the opportunity to pursue a career better and faster than in most industrial firms. Thanks to our incorporation in the Randstad Deutschland Group, we have over 4,000 framework contracts and, consequently, work for almost every German DAX-listed company. This gives you the chance to be deployed with top businesses and global market leaders. So, look forward to exciting projects and varying assignments.
Then apply now to GULP, indicating your salary expectations.
To improve the readability of the text, the masculine form is used for the identification of persons, functions etc. She is, however, without exception, for both sexes.
a Randstad Company