Onsite Marketing Manager (m/f)
Hey - there's a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible.de , an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible's content offering comprises more than 200,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple's iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible.de is looking for a
Onsite Marketing Manager (m/f)
In this position, you will be responsible for Audible's merchandising on all surfaces (web and mobile): from creative conception and planning, down to execution. You will ensure the creation of customer-centric merchandising campaigns, as well as their continuous optimization, both in terms of performance and segmentation.
Your goal is optimize and realize our revenue potential, while reinforcing the bond and loyalty of the customer towards Audible. Important in reaching these goals are in-depth knowledge and experience with data and web analytics. You will work closely with various departments as you will function as an important link to our Content, Campaign and various Marketing- and PR departments.
- Drive the conception, execution and analysis of all our commercialization and merchandizing actions in our web shop (Desktop and mobile).
- Support the optimization and realization of our revenue potential, focusing on making the bond between our customers and Audible even tighter.
- Working in a team, you'll decide which offers and information will be directed at our different target groups and work in-depth with personalization of all our surfaces.
- Together with our Content department you'll be selecting which titles will be our focus points on the website while developing a sound skill for knowing trends and demands.
- You will monitor continuously Key Performance Indicators and apply corrective and improvement measures.
- Relevant university degree and substantial experience (As reference, +3 years) in the areas of E-commerce or Online Marketing with a focus on onsite merchandising.
- You are comfortable operating in both analytical and creative environments. You know how you measure things and enjoy communicating with customers through unconventional methods to improve KPIs.
- You're decisive and proactive, with experience in project management.
- Having a good sense for design and good writing.
- You're an excellent communicator and enjoy working across teams.
- Experience working with Content Management Systems, Web Tracking Tool and an understanding of trends and technologies within E-commerce.
- Open-minded, optimistic, can-do attitude, and want to have fun while working.
- Fluency in both German and English is mandatory.
- Experience in the field of subscription models, ideally for entertainment / books / spoken-word services.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter. Please use our application tool.
In case of questions, feel free to approach us at .