IBM Notes and Blackberry Administrator
I have a great opportunity for a IBM Notes and Blackberry Administrator to work in Switzerland or remotely from the UK.
The consultant must have a Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
The consultant must have a minimum of eight years of experience with IBM Notes Domino administration and supporting Domino applications. Experience with Domino v9.x is a plus.
The consultant must have experience setting up BlackBerry environments and providing support for BlackBerry devices.
The consultant must have excellent problem solving skills.
It is desirable for the consultant to have experience with Single SignOn (authentication and authorization mechanisms).
The consultant must be able to:
- Communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Write reports and procedure manuals.
- Present information effectively and respond to questions from a wide variety of audiences.
- Prioritize work and work with minimum supervision.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner, within SLA.
Activities and Deliverables:
Under the supervision of the Unified Communications Unit Head, the IBM Domino administrator will
- Work onsite in ICC's Geneva Office
- Assist with the organization projects involving the Domino infrastructure
- Install, configure and maintain Domino mail, archive, and passthru Servers
- Set up and maintain iNotes access through reverse proxies or hardware load balancers
- Ensure high availability of messaging services to end users
- Install, configure and maintain IBM Traveler Servers for use with BlackBerry Enterprise Service
- Install, configure and maintain BlackBerry Enterprise Service (BES) for use with Exchange
- Maintain BlackBerry Enterprise Servers 5.0.x for Domino and IBM Traveler
- Develop and support Domino application databases
- Maintain and support customized Mail templates
- Install and maintain monitoring tools for Domino and BES
- Perform Storage Management
- Act as second and third level support for Lotus Notes user issues
- Act as second and third level support for BlackBerry user issues
- Open and manage cases with IBM
- Open and manage cases with BlackBerry
- Participate in the "on call" roster (for support outside of working hours)
- Perform other Domino system administration duties, including but not limited to
- Maintaining server and configuration documents
- Maintaining database security (ACL)
- Preparing client software packages (for deployment on Windows desktops)
- Upgrading Domino Servers
- Assisting the backup team with any Domino addon or plugin
- Setting up and maintaining IT policies
- Setting up and maintaining database replication
- Setting up and maintaining mail routing
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf job24