Edelway is a Swiss leading pharmaceutical services company. In behalf of our global client based in Zug, Switzerland we are actively looking for a Health Economics Manager.
You will work in international cross-functional teams developing and supporting product value strategy focusing on evidence-based economic modelling throughout the product life cycle. The activities include early modelling for strategic input to development, design and pricing, core models and local model adaptations for HTA and price and reimbursement submissions as well as tools supporting field-based key account value communication.
The successful candidate will be focused on designing and executing the activities involved in the development and local adaptation of economic models across different therapeutic areas, under the supervision of a senior team member, and in collaboration with cross-functional local and global teams to support the launch of innovative therapies.
Key responsibilities include:
* Support the development of economic modelling tools, such as cost-effectiveness models, budget impact models and field based account calculators.
* Customize core models to address local requirements:
o Critically review and select relevant inputs.
o Generate base case and sensitivity/scenario results.
o Discuss, re-analyse and present results.
* Report the economic section of HTA pricing and reimbursement submissions and prepare responses to questions from HTA bodies.
* MSc in Health Economics with a background in economics or in a quantitative field (such as statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology or engineering).
* Strong programming skills (eg Excel, statistical software, etc.).
* Minimum of 2-year relevant working experience in the pharmaceutical industry consultancy, academia, reimbursement agencies or equivalent.
If this sounds like your next challenge and you would like to know more please send me your CV on (see below) and I will call you shortly to discuss it in details. We guarantee full confidentiality to your application.
Keywords, Health Economics, HTA, modelling, cost-effectiveness, excel, statistics, budget-impact