Subject matter expert - Market/Trading Risk (Contract) - 5371
For an international financial institution in Zurich we are seeking a highly motivated professional to take up the following challenge as a Subject matter expert Market/Trading Risk.
- Build out of challenge function to challenge market risk scenario results
- Presenting market stress methodology developments along with impact analysis to senior management
- working on stress testing methodology focused on market risk and integrate stress testing results with business decision making process
- Developing and improving existing market risk stress testing methodology across all key market making activities
- Working closely with Market Risk modelling team to understand and provide effective challenge to approaches developed by the team
- Coming up with alternative challenger approaches to benchmark results driven by the primary models developed by Market Risk scenario modelling team.
- Developing stress testing methodology for ad-hoc scenarios
- Degree in finance with quantitative background
- 6 years experience of having worked in a market risk function in a tier 1 Investment Bank
- Excellent financial modelling skills with a strong quantitative background
- Good understanding of complex investment banking products/risks
- Solid understanding of market stress testing methodology
- Successfully developed/enhanced market stress testing methodology
- Fluently English is a MUST
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months (with option to be extended)
- Pay rate: CHF 800 (all-inclusive)
IT Di-Visions is a peppy and flexible IT placement agency which has a real track record with companies within the financial, telecom, insurance and other interesting companies in Switzerland.
We place IT experts in contracting positions as well as in permanent employment contracts.
For further technical information, please contact Ms. Zerrin Filik
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf job24