Market Risk Subject Matter Expert (SME) - Stress Testing, Investment B
Stamford Consultants AG is a European recruitment specialist company with headquarters in Switzerland. Our international team recruits across Banking/Financial Services, Life Sciences & Information Technology professionals.
Our high level of service and responsiveness has earned us the distinction of being a preferred supplier of Contract, Permanent and Executive Search professionals for many of the world's most recognized and respected companies.
For one of our clients in the banking sector in Zurich we are currently looking for a Market Risk SME with strong experience in stress testing methodology/risk modelling/investment banking.
- A challenging role within the Stress Testing area of the bank, which is identified as one of the most critical ones for the future integration of risk appetite with stress testing
- Understanding and analysing the current market stress testing models
- Identifying existing limitations and coming up with alternative approaches
- Reviewing and challenging market stress testing results before their submission to top management and the regulatory bodies
- Collaborating closely with Market Risk modelling teams, as well as with other Market Risk stakeholders
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in a Market Risk function
- Experience in leading investment banks
- Quantitative or Finance academic background
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Strong understanding of market stress testing methodology
- Deeper knowledge of investment banking products
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements above, we would be glad to receive your CV! Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf job24