Network Engineer - Windows/Powershell/Migration
Network Engineer - Powershell/Windows/Migration - This is a long term contract opportunity for an experienced Network Engineer to join a international organisation. The role is critical in supporting a global Windows 10 migration and requires strong migration, automation and process engineering skills.
- 6+ years of experience as a Windows Network Engineer (Windows 7/8/10)
- Strong migration and deployment skills
- Client virtualization, including Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp know-how
- PowerShell Scripting is a must
- Process management and automation
- English is essential, German is highly desirable
- Developing solutions for the Windows 10 migration
- Deployment process engineering and automation
- Windows 10 Client configuration, Group Policy settings and Client Security settings
- Implementation of servicing/maintenance, release processes and remote access in Windows 10
- Ensuring that business requirements are implemented and documented
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does that sound interesting? Does that sound like a challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step and send us your CV as a Word Document and a daytime contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf job24