Role: Cloudera Admin
Location: Zurich - Switzerland
Duration: 6 months +
Next Ventures are currently looking for a Cloudera Admin to join a global consultancy in Zurich.
- Experience in Hadoop Administration & Big Data Technologies.
- Experience in Installation, configuration, supporting and managing Hadoop Clusters using Apache or Cloudera (CDH4, CDH5) hadoop distributions.
- Experience with configuration management systems like Puppet/SaltStack.
- Installing and configuring Hadoop Framework ecosystem services like: HDFS, YARN, Pig, Hive or Impala, Hbase, sqoop, zookeeper, Oozie, flume,Hue.
- Adding/removing new nodes to an existing hadoop cluster.
- Required UNIX Admin skills to setup the cloudera environments/cluster and support the environments.
- Required basic Oracle skills (basic Admin) to work with DBAs for setting up the environments.
- Expierence in setting up any BigData analytical tools would be an added advantage (Palantir/Anaconda Python/scikit-learn/SQLite/PySpark)
- Experience developing applications in Java/Scala/Python or other Scripting language.
- Basic UNIX Scripting knowledge is essential.
- SSL/TLS/HPPTS/FTPS/Control-M experience would be added advantage.
- Should be able to communicate and co-ordinate with various core teams (Oracle, UNIX, Windows, Network, Security, Business)
For immediate consideration, please send your updated CV (see below)
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf job24