Quality Assistance Engineer (m/f)
Quality Assistance Engineer (m/w)
emnos is a pioneer in analysing customer data and interpreting what it reveals about shopper behaviour. Some of the world?s top retailers and suppliers choose emnos for its unmatched ability and expertise in mining and decoding billions of retail transactions and interactions. The insights revealed by this data impacts the daily decisions taken on marketing, merchandising, pricing and promotions - and can be used to deliver tangible business growth. Quality Assistance Engineer (m/f)
Operating in five offices throughout Europe and in the USA, emnos is part of Loyalty Partner, a subsidiary of American Express.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a
- Enable development teams delivering great software more quickly and more satisfyingly
- Collaborate with and train developers in QA to ship high-quality software
- Implement and establish the tools, frameworks and environments to solve quality problems
- Manage quality by agreeing and tracking of quality objectives and milestones
- Monitor quality aspects of software development with metrics and forecasts (e.g. defect analysis, quality reports, risk analysis) and together with the development teams thrive for improvements
- Plan and support all test phases together with project teams and clients
- Knowledge of relevant QA tools and practices
- Strong relationship manager and driver for change
- Excellent topic manager ensuring that what needs to get done, gets done
- Experience in coaching developers in QA and what it takes to consistently ship high-quality software
- Convinced and enthusiastic practitioner of agile project methodologies
- Good team player with hands-on-mentality and excellent communication skills
What we offer
In an environment which inspires, supports and rewards, emnos focuses on personal development and individual objectives - adhering to the principle 'everyone has an effect on the company?s success'.
Our employees benefit from attractive, performance related remuneration and outstanding additional benefits. We also operate within a corporate culture which encourages advancement, provides the scope to take on new responsibilities and centres on teamwork.
Apply now - and convince us you are the right person for the job!
Klicken Sie hier, um sich auf diese Stelle zu bewerben.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf job24