emnos is a pioneer in analysing customer data and interpreting what it reveals about shopper behaviour. Some of the world?s top retailers and suppliers choose emnos for its unmatched ability and expertise in mining and decoding billions of retail transactions and interactions. The insights revealed by this data impacts the daily decisions taken on marketing, merchandising, pricing and promotions - and can be used to deliver tangible business growth.
Operating in five offices throughout Europe and in the USA, emnos is part of Loyalty Partner, a subsidiary of American Express.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a BI Developer (m/f)
Your Responsibilties As a BI Developer (f/m) you ensure that our users receive easy to interpret insights by designing, implementing and customizing state-of-the-art reports and dashboards using WebFOCUS.
- Serving as a core member of an agile team designing and implementing reports and dashboards which are a key part of our analytical software-as-a-service offering
- Supporting technical aspects of WebFOCUS administration, performing hands-on architecture, design and development
- Design and implement the emnos reporting toolbox (report and dashboard components)
- Customization of reports and dashboards to client needs
- Drive continuous improvement and consistent development practices as a strong member and emnos representative in a distributed Scrum Team
- Several years of experience in developing reports and dashboards using a Business Intelligence tool, ideally WebFOCUS V8.x
- Strong knowledge of database technologies (e.g. PostgreSQL, Greenplum, Oracle) and data analysis
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and testing
What we offer In an environment which inspires, supports and rewards, emnos focuses on personal development and individual objectives ? adhering to the principle ?everyone has an effect on the company?s success?, our employees benefit from...
- Corporate culture that offers freedom, assigns responsibility and relies on partnership
- Individual coaching
- Attractive, performance-related salary
- Leading by common objectives
- Outstanding Italian cantina & an in-house gym
- Job-ticket for public Transportation
Please apply online with your complete and informative application documents including your salary expectations.
Unternehmen emnos GmbH
Klicken Sie hier, um sich auf diese Stelle zu bewerben.