IS/IT Enterprise Architect
Edelway SA is a leading Pan-European IT Professional Services company serving large global multinational in Switzerland and Europe.
We now have an excellent opportunity for a talented IS/IT Enterprise Architect to join our global client in the Suisse Romande area (Geneva/Lausanne).
You will join the team at the early stages of an ambitious IT Applications transformation program. This will be a long term relationship and we will be particularly interested to hear from local candidates or keen to relocate to the Geneva/Lausanne area.
An excellent package is on offer for the right person. Fluent English is required. French will be a plus.
* You will make sure that individual software projects adhere to the organization's application development methodology and parameters.
* Support, implement and manage advanced IT applications architectures integrating systems or platforms.
* Develop, document, make recommendations, and communicate plans for IT Applications/Systems landscape
* Create templates and process for users and contribute to the creation of best practices
* Establish standards and identify new tools and methodologies to improve quality
* Experience presenting architecture concepts, designs, and goals to technology leaders and partners
* Coordinate with the business development team and IT operations throughout the life cycle to ensure the desired solution is optimized
* Maintains the business roadmap for IT
* Take part in layout out the framework for architectural strategies for business applications
* Identify and establish alignment opportunities with IT partners.
* At least 5 years' experience working as an IT Applications Architect or Enterprise Architect with a broad view and understanding of an organization's software landscape.
* Ability to establish, implement, and enforce appropriate IT standards to meet business requirements
* Comprehensive knowledge of software, application, and system development, ERP
* Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies
* Fluent in English, French is a plus
If this sounds like your next challenge, please send us your CV in English as a word document at (see below). If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call.
Keywords: application, IT, IS, SAP, non-SAP, ERP, architecture, EA, Suisse romande, Geneva, Lausanne, IS transformation