Business Analyst (Clinical Trial Management), Basel - Pharma
Business Analyst (Clinical Trial Management), Basel - Pharmaceutical
Are you an experienced Business Analyst with experience with Pharma Development or Clinical Trial Management and looking for an exciting new opportunity with a market leading global company? If so, I invite you to look at what we can offer you:
Experis IT Switzerland, a leading Swiss IT company is currently on the search for a Business Analyst to join one of their clients, a global and well renowned pharmaceutical company based in the Basel.
For this temporary assignment planned to start from November until the end of May. For this role we are in search of an English speaking candidate who is available on a very short notice period.
If yes we may have the right job for you!
Interacting as a Business Analyst, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Understanding and documenting business processes and workflows and their relationships to current and future software solutions
- Partnering with the business users to fully surface their requirements (ie conducting interviews with key project stakeholders, document and present the results)
- Defining use cases to articulate new functional software needs and the roles of each class of application user
- Supporting traceability from requirements through to QA plus assisting in the definition of test plans and testing strategies in the creation of test cases and dry runs
- Creating and/or reviewing manuals, procedures plus related user documentation and ensuring documentation is targeted to the appropriate audience
- Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner incl. narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused story boards etc.
- Min 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in information technology or in business administration area
- Interviewing and listening skills to elicit detailed requirements
- Analytical skills for transforming defined business needs into software requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to create effective requirements documents and review them with key project stakeholders at multiple levels of the organizations
- Good understanding of software design and development
- Experience with any or all of the following highly desirable (ie GxP, Validation and Scrum Methodology)
- Ability to provide leadership and coaching to the business team
- Experience with Pharma Development or Clinical trial Management (highly preferred)
If you are a dynamic and motivated Business Analyst with Pharma Development or Clinical Trial Management experience and currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
I'm always looking for skilled Business Analyst with pharmaceutical/GxP experience so please don't hesitate to send me your CV.
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Florence Wespiser.
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us. Experis IT has more than hundreds currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Just visit us on