English Speaking Senior iOS Developer (m/f)
Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Mehr Infos OK
English Speaking Senior iOS Developer (m/f) Take your energetic iOS-Code on an exciting app-spedition.
September 20, 2016
Our client is a real highflyer from Darmstadt, Germany. The mission: To connect true outdoor enthusiasts via multi-platform apps and websites - if you want to get active, so be it, no matter the device. Users get activity recommendations based on their location, interests and history and value the greatly connected community. Now the real iOS-pros are in demand: Drive the recreational revolution!
As Senior iOS Developer you have the chance to boost the ambitious platform with your concentrated expertise, artful code and creative input. Skillfully, you develop new features, enhance the functionality and respond constructively to changing requirements - oh, and bugs don't stand a chance under your watch, too. . The collaboration with your teammates is just as satisfying as the exchange with the Android-colleagues.
Job Portrait Company
- social network for outdoor enthusiasts
- German-wide availability
- rapid expansion
- HQ located in Darmstadt, Germany
Methods & Tools
- nearby cantina
- conveniently located
- thanks to flexitime you are free to adjust working hours to your biological clock
- trainings broaden your professional mind
- the team likes itself some mutual lunch in the nearby cantina
- spontaneous cravings to shop are easily satisfied in the direct vicinity
Your Key Responsibilities
- along with the developer team you refine the existing iOS project
- drawing from your broad experience, you work on the enhancement of functionality
- and use your impressive skills for implementing your ideas
- creative input is very welcome
- whack-a-bug is your favourite QA-game
- you promote automation, code quality and organisation from the bottom of your heart
- you like to gain new knowledge by collaborating with your Android-colleagues
- you gathered several years of professional experience as an iOS-developer
- programming in Objective-C is just your cup of tea and you know how to connect apps via RESTful APIs to the respective backends
- you know your way around iOS in all iterations, screen sizes and design guidelines
- in terms of memory management, threading, performance tuning, cloud message APIs and push notifications, you are no rookie as well
- know how to translate business requirements into technical ones? Great!
- versioning and Git are the happiest couple for you
- German is not obligatory, but great English certainly is
- You have experience in Swift? Perfect!
So, if you're up to new adventures in a great international expert team, see the details below. Should you be interested and have further questions, we are open to talk about all the details in a first informal call. Best wishes
Jetzt bewerben Sie können sich per E-Mail, XING oder LinkedIn auf diese Position bewerben:
E-Mail XING LinkedIn
Christian Altmann Manager IT-Personalberatung
Telefonnummer: 0221 -
Christian ist ausgebildeter Spezialist für System Administration. Mit seiner langjährigen Erfahrung in der IT-Personalberatung ist seine Kompetenz kein Zufall. Sein aufmerksames, freundliches Wesen gibt´s als Kirsche obendrauf.
Meine Bewerbung starten
- Unsere Helden
Ada Lovelace: Die Maschinenflüsterin
- next level
Die Geschäftsführung bekommt Verstärkung
- next level
Laufend auf der Suche nach IT-Experten: next level beim B2RUN Cologne 2016
Siegburger Straße 215 | 50679 Köln (0)221 - 0