Business Project Manager/Business Analyst - Capital Markets
For one of our clients - a major international bank headquartered in Zurich - we are currently looking for a Business Project Manager/Business Analyst with experience in capital- and derivate markets. The role is based in a large scale change program driven by regulatory requirements (MiFID I/II, FIDLEG, FinfraG etc) in Private Banking and Wealth Management.
- The role interfaces with functions across the full business value chain: Front Office, Back Office, product manufacturing, trading, legal and compliance, risk management and IT.
- You will take responsibility for streams and certain topics, analyse requirements, develop and implement solutions.
- You will work in partnership with your stakeholders to analyse regulatory requirements, work out gaps to the current state, document business requirements, develop solution options for the to-be state and get approval by all stakeholders.
- Help run meetings and workshops with stakeholders to elicit requirements.
- Coordinate implementation of changes required across all functions.
- This is a great opportunity in a fast paced business environment with a high calibre team of international experts and consultants.
- Permanent position with lots of opportunities to grow.
- University degree or equivalent experience; MBA, CFA, FRM etc. is an asset.
- At least 3-5 years professional experience, ideally within Capital Markets and/or Private Banking and Wealth Management Industry.
- Knowledge in capital markets and/or derivative products and processes.
- Experience with Best Execution and/or Transaction reporting requirements is an advantage
- Be a self-starter, show initiative and a strong sense of ownership.
- Well structured working style, reliable and dedicated, ability to handle a significant number of dependencies.
- Track record in managing projects
- Good understanding of current regulatory developments (MiFID/MiFIR, FIDLEG, FinfraG, Dodd Frank, EMIR, etc.).
- Team player with strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Fluency in English (project language is English), German is an advantage.
- Unfortunately only candidates with existing Swiss work permit can be considered.
If you think your profile is a good match for this role, please send us your CV and one of our consultants will get back to you shortly.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf job24