Workplace Engineer for Windows 10
Workplace Engineer for Windows 10 wanted for our Client in the financial sector based in Zurich.
- Qualification in the relevant field along with 5+ years of experience as a Windows Engineer Data Migration/Deployment
- Proficiency in Client Virtualization, including Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp
- Solid working knowledge of Office 365, User Data Migration, Windows 10 Servicing options and Windows PowerShell Scripting
- Profound knowledge of project and process management along with strong ability to familiarize with new technologies
- Languages: fluent English and German both written and spoken
- Engineering of IT Workplace related products and solutions along with actively communicating with peers and other teams
- Supporting the team in Windows 10 User Data migration/deployment process engineering
- Implementing Windows 10 Client configuration, Windows 10 Group Policy settings, Windows 10 Client Security settings and Windows 10 Servicing/Maintenance and release processes
- Supporting the project with Windows 10 Client Remote Access implementation, Office 365 Client Configuration and Office 365 Group Policy settings
- Ensuring that business requirements are documented and scope changes are properly managed beside tracking status in the project management reporting system (JIRA)
Duration: 12 MM++
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 9600
Does that sound interesting? Does that sound like a challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step and send us your CV as a Word Document and a daytime contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf job24