Biometrician (Senior) wanted for one of our Basel based clients in pharmaceutical sector.
- MS in Statistics or equivalent along with 2+ years of relevant working experience or PhD in Statistics or equivalent
- Excellent working knowledge of SAS/R/Splus or any other business or research analytic software with expertise in at least one software
- Profound knowledge of data architecture beside statistical and numerical knowledge in analytic aspects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Supporting the statistical team in protocol writing, optimizing clinical trial designs in line with trial objectives, and supporting scenarios simulations and sample size calculations
- Leading the transcription of MAP aligned RAPs into computational solutions for the statistical programmer to implement Phase I-IV clinical trials
- Contributing in multiple studies of RAP execution including the RAP meetings with the necessary CTT members, exploratory analyses/graphics and additional analyses
- Assuring that documentation, specifications, programs/macros are consistent and comply with CSU/project/company standards/processes
- Providing operational input into VAPs, specifications of analysis datasets, listings, tables and figures, CSR for Phase I-IV clinical trials
- Delivering agreed timelines and high quality for statistical deliverables and processes, and ensure audit-readiness
- Supporting statistical research by providing computational solutions to the problem as well as the statistical analysis solutions when exploratory analyses are required
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does that sound interesting? Does that sound like a challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step and send us your CV as a Word Document and a daytime contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf job24