Edelway AG is a Swiss IT Services consultancy. Our global multinational end-client based in Basel is currently looking for an experienced Oracle Developer BPM to join them on a long term basis.
We are looking for an outstanding software developer to join our growing engineering team.
Our desired candidate is passionate about technology and problem solving, has a great attention to detail, ability to learn quickly and deliver quality software in a timely manner.
The candidate needs to be a good team player with strong communication skills but also able to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
Start Date: ASAP
* Development of Server Side Java Web applications in a pharmaceutical domain
* Active participation in all aspects of solution development (clarify requirements and discuss solution options with analysts, drive application design in collaboration with architects, collaborate with Front End developers on API design, implement/test and document solution, perform peer code reviews, troubleshoot and fix production issues)
* Communication with team members in a global, multi-national environment
* Computer Science/Electronic Engineering MSc Degree
* 7+ years programming experience
* 4+ years' experience as a software developer with Oracle BPM and FMW (BPEL/Adapters/OSB) experience
* Strong relational database skills (Oracle DB)
* Deep understanding of building Process Applications and integration challenges
* Good knowledge of Business Process and Integration Design patterns
* Excellent English language skills
Nice to have. Excellent knowledge of Oracle BPM 11g/12c and experience with working on large BPM implementations using the tool
If this sounds like your next challenge send us your CV at (see below) or by phone and we will call you to discuss it in more details.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf job24