For our Life Sciences client in Switzerland, we are urgently seeking for Senior Biometrician.
Job Title: Senior Biometrician
Start date: ASAP
End date: 31/10/2017 (project duration: 12-18 months)
Location: Basel, Switzerland
- Support the statistical team in protocol writing as required, optimizing clinical trial designs in line with trial objectives, and supporting scenarios simulations and sample size calculations based on relevant technical and disease knowledge.
- Responsible and accountable for transcribing MAP aligned RAPs into computational solutions for the statistical programmer to implement (specifications of derived variables, specification and development of statistical computing solutions for inferential statistical analyses, tables and listings templates, and modern statistical graphics for the FIR and CSR) of Phase I-IV clinical trials.
- Responsible and accountable for multiple studies RAP execution including the RAP meetings with the necessary CTT members, reporting activities, exploratory analyses/graphics and additional analyses to support publications for individual clinical trials.
- Ensure that documents, specifications, programs/macros are consistent and comply with CSU/project/company standards/processes and provide operational input into VAPs, specifications of analysis datasets, listings, tables and figures, CSR for Phase I-IV clinical trials ensuring that consistent practices across multiple studies is kept
- Ensure to deliver agreed timelines and high quality for statistical deliverables and processes, and ensure audit-readiness.
Education (minimum/desirable): MS (in Statistics or equivalent) with 2+ years relevant work experience or PhD (in Statistics or equivalent) with no work experience
Languages: Fluent English (oral and written).
- Working knowledge of/experience with SAS/R/Splus or any other business or research analytic software with an expertise in at least one software.
- Statistical and numerical knowledge and expertise in analytic aspects.
- Good knowledge of data architecture
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We welcome applications of consultants' who match most of the above requirements and are available on a short notice. There is a competitive Hourly rate available for the contract; alternative market rates are also welcome.
We hope that the role will be of interest to you and understand that further information may be required prior to an application to the end client, please feel free to email or call me at anytime with any questions you may have.
Thank you for your time and we hope to hear from you soon.
Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences Business Developer
Michael Bailey Associates
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.