For one of our pharmaceutical clients we are looking for a
End: 30/06/2017 with possible extension
We are looking for an IT consultant who has experience in the product strategy (commercial & marketing) environment.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Monitor countries where the model implementation is on-hold
- Knowledge & best practice sharing across countries
- Evaluate the level of maturity of the local environment with respect to model implementation and provide adequate IT support
- Assess IT healthcare environment and data landscape at country level
- Analyze and evaluate available data, data sources, local vendors and 3rd parties
- Agile and flexible in the implementation of IT solutions and services to enable PRM
- Follow-up with the countries during hyper care period to ensure that quality and performance objectives of deployed IT solutions and services are met
- Organize/contribute to workshops and seminars at global/regional/local level
- Manage regular checkpoint meetings with affiliates
- Provide active status updates to IT team, global and region
- Participate to team meetings
Requirements and Skills:
- Senior-level experience in business analysis in the pharmaceutical industry
- Business process analysis and modelling skills
- Able to document business cases
- Able to gather and document business and IT requirements
- Datamodelling skills
- English and German languages
We welcome applications of consultants' who match most of the above requirements and are available on a short notice. There is a competitive Hourly rate available for the contract; alternative market rates are also welcome.
We hope the role will be of interest, please feel free to send a complete CV via this website and I will endeavour to get back to you with further information on the role and answer any questions you may have.
Key Words: IT Consultant, Business Analyst, Product Strategy, German, English, Pharmaceutical, Switzerland
Michael Bailey Associates
Job code: 112255
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.