CSL Behring is one of the world's leading manufacturers and providers of innovative, life-saving pharmaceuticals made from human plasma as well as related treatments. The company has approximately 12,000 employees globally, of which there are about 2,300 in Germany at the largest production and research location of CSL Behring in Marburg.
People who work for CSL Behring are committed to saving the lives of patients throughout the world. This involves top performance, as we strive to be the best. Join our team in the Business Technology department as a
Business Analyst SAP PM (f/m)
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Analysis and definition of requirements: Analysing and visualising of complex cross-functional business processes; identifying potential for improvement and redefining target processes; defining and coordinating user requirements.
- Drafting & design: Assessing standard software solutions; cooperating in the preparation of management decision drafts.
- Once management decision is in place: Preparing design documentation incl. functional specifications; planning implementation; awarding external contracts for services.
- Preparation of the technical solution: Initialising training in new software systems; implementing the design; monitoring and inspecting work results.
- Testing and validation: Preparing the validation protocol in coordination with a quality assurance function; controlling and monitoring the implementation of measures; preparing test scenarios and initiating or coordinating the process of working through the test protocols; summarising and assessing validation results; preparing and updating SOPs, operating and project documentation.
- Training: Preparing training materials and user manuals; coordinating user training sessions.
- Operation: 2nd-level support for users; monitoring activities for ensuring system availability; assessing and implementing change requirements; managing the performance and security of the systems.
- Project work: Assuming (partial) project / sub-project responsibility for simple / complex cross-locational projects.
Qualifications, Experiences and Competencies
- Degree (BSc or equivalent) in computer science.
- 1-3 years of relevant job experience.
- Knowledge of business processes, additional in-service specialist training in project methodology as planned, working with teams remotely .
- Hands on SAP PM configuration experience is a must.
- HANA training/experience is a must.
- Hands on Syclo Mobility and ABAP development experience is a plus, as well as SAP PP experience.
- S/4 HANA experience is a big plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English required.
What you need to know
Your basic salary is based on the attractive collective agreement of the chemical industry. In addition to this, we offer you discretional benefits such as bonuses, profit shares and an outstanding company pension scheme. We also support you with flexible working hours and family-friendly options, such as places in a kindergarten and childcare during the school holidays.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
comprehensive Online-Application .