SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Agriculture organization, based in Lincolnshire United Kingdom.
Our client is a UK based leading plant breeding organisation seeking candidates to strengthen the company.
Because you will be reporting to the Managing Director this is a position which brings a lot of responsibility. This responsibility includes the management of all R&D activities within the company. The role necessitates a certain number of years experience in the field of plant breeding.
- Developing strategies for the company's R&D activities and ensuring the fulfillment of this strategy;
- Keeping an eye on budget, maintaining relationships with key clients and setting up necessary control measures;
- Leading a team and motivating employees.
- Relevant experience and proven leadership;
- Communicative, organisational skills and a motivator;
- Experience in plant breeding, knowledge of the market.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Laura Mendel.