Associate Director Medical Affairs
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The company is one of the world leading pharmaceutical companies covering medicinal drug products, vaccines and biological therapies.
As an Associate Director Medical Affairs you will act as a strategic medicinal science expert within specialist medical care in the Netherlands.
- Responsible for key accounts
- Building and maintain networks for different therapeutical areas
- Involvement in areas such as business planning clinical studies, medical information and medical training
- Responsible for the submissions and approval of Investigator Initiated studies and local studies
- Maintain professional knowledge and expertise in relevant fields such as health care policy and applicable laws and regulations
- Responsible for selection. training, development and coaching of medical advisors
- Medical Doctor, Pharmacist or PhD in scientific discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Medical Affairs
- Affinity with Sales & Marketing and Market Access
- Good analytical capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Linn Andenes.