Technical Sales Manager - DACH
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Germany.
This dynamic company focused on Health Ingredients is located in the South of Germany and has a leading position in the market.
Our client is looking for a Technical Sales Manager with a strong understanding of healthy food ingredients (Dairy, Beverages), Responsible for the complete sales process; managing of existing and acquisition of new accounts, achieve sales objectives, identify sales opportunities, supply chain and after sales.
- Sales of functional ingredients in the DACH area for Food applications
- Strategy development over Dairy, Fruit Preparations and sweet segments
- Development and follow-up with current customer and attract new customers
- Initiate new projects together with other departments (Marketing, R&D)
- Contract negotiations and pricing
- Reporting and budget planning participation
- Food Sciences, Dietary Sciences or Food Economy degree.
- +2 years experience in Technical sales responsibilities or Technical support role.
- Technical Understanding of food ingredients.
- 30% travelling required
- Fluent in German and English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.