QA Manager Manufacturing
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Stadt Switzerland.
Our client is a company producing small molecule pharmaceuticals.
- Management of QA processes between manufacturing and QA/QC
- GMP compliant qualification of equipment and cleanrooms
- Qualification documentation development and set up of infrastructure for DQ/IQ/OQ processes
- Training of staff in GMP relevant processes
- Audit guidance and tasks such as CAPA management
- Setup and revision of SOPs and relevant quality documentation
- Support production with Quality documentation such as Batch Record Review the following deviations in collaboration with production chemists.
- Educated as Chemist or Pharmaceutical Technologist
- Several years of experience in QA
- Experience with Equipment Qualification
- Strong team-player
- Excellent English & German Skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.