Statistical Programmer (min 6 months)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research organization, based in Waals-Brabant Belgium.
Our client is a specialized contract company, providing services for clinical trials in Biostats and Clinical data
In the role as a biostatistician you collaborate on design, analysis and interpretation of scientific investigations. You will do this by creating statistical products with focus on data analysis and reporting. You will support the analysis of data gathered during the completion of the clinical trials.
- Coordinate statistical tasks
- Act as point of contact for statistical questions for individual projects
- Write and review statistical parts of protocol
- Write statistical analysis plans incl. mock table shells
- Perform statistical analyses for phase I to IV clinical trials following the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and/or mock tables
For example; reading the protocol and reviewing the CRFs, writing analysis datasets specs.; programming or validating the analysis datasets; performing inferential statistics using SAS or R etc.
- Act as Independent Statistician for Data Monitoring Committees
- Write and review Clinical Study Reports
- Master degree in Biostatistics or Statistics
- 4+ years of experience in Clinical Research
- Thorough knowledge of SAS, including understanding of SAS macro language
- Knowledge of R is a plus
- Knowledge of CDISC ADaM
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent english
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.