SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Agriculture organization, based in Murcia Spain.
Our client is a family-owned business with an impressive yearly growth. The business is determined to maintain their rapid growth and are therefore looking for a lettuce breeder seeking a solid career within the company.
As a full member of the company you will play a pivotal role in the success of the business. With ample opportunity to grow, set up your own programmes and also, within a short period of time, lead all breeding activities within the company.
- Selection of lettuce types, communication with the sales & marketing team helping to successfully market the developed product;
- Setting up your own breeding programmes;
- After a certain amount of time you will take over and lead all breeding programmes for lettuce within the company.
- Experience with either breeding or lettuce, preferably both;
- Taking on the responsibility for leading your own programmes and collaborating with colleagues on all fronts;
- Speak Spanish and English.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Laura Mendel.