Scientific Sales Representative (m/w) Application
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Medical Devices organization, based in Germany.
The company is specialised in biomolecular analytics. This highly innovative and rapidly growing international organisation offers a great working environment and career perspectives.
I am currently looking for an experienced Application Scientist (m/w) to perform sales activities for clients of the pharma and biotech industries in Europe. Travelling up to 60% to customers in Europe is required.
- Conduct sales activities to develop client portfolio and create new business opportunities
- Perform product presentations at fairs, scientific events and congresses
- Ensure efficient management of current accounts
- Provide customers with scientific presentations, demonstrations and trainings about the product use
- Develop Proof of Concept studies in cooperation with customer to adress specific needs
- Build long term and sucessfull relationships
- Provide input to improve internal and external processes
- PhD or Master degree in Biochemistry / Biophysics / Molecular or Cell biology (or related field)
- 3-5 years experience as Application Scientist or similar role
- Sound understanding of molecular interactions and related technologies
- Hands on experience with biosensor-based methods is of advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to negotiate and develop commercial strategies
- Fluency in English is a must, other European languages are a plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Ann-Kathrin Zeisberger.