Non-clinical toxicology safety expert
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology organization, based in Utrecht Netherlands.
The client is an international biotechnology company that focuses on the development and design of antibody therapeutics in the field of oncology.
As a non-clinical toxicologist you provide non-clinical safety advice for the research projects on potential new medicines.
The position requires an international guidance of projects, from the early development, to the pre-clinical research towards the clinical stage of product development. You will act on an interdisciplinary level between R&D, manufacturing, medical directors and regulatory affairs.
You report to the Senior Director non-clinical safety and will be in touch with the Operational Manager to keep the overall progress of the project in mind.
As a non-clinical toxicologist safety expert you:
- Guard and assess aspects of the projects such as the safety regulations at the research stage,
- contract, monitor, review and sign-off on (non-) GLP safety studies
- prepare non-clinical safety plans that support the clinical trials and market applications.
You are required to present results of the studies at conferences and write scientific publications as well.
You are conducting the pre-clinical research in the Netherlands, while being in touch with the clinical facilities abroad.
The requirements for this position are:
- a background as DVM, PhD in toxicology or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience as a toxicology project manager
- potential to absorb the knowledge to act in the quickly evolving antibody science
- ability to direct research at CRO's and take decisions that have influence on the course of the study
- Good understanding of regulatory processes and guidelines
- Knowledge of working in a GMP environment
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written
- Have a passion for the scientific field, beyond the commercial aspects.
- You are willing to be part of the company for the long run, being part of the scientific family.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Naut van Osnabrugge.