Clinical Research Associate
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research organization, based in Austria.
Our client is a professional Clinical Research Organisation based in Austria.
In the position as a CRA you work exclusively for on-site for the client of this CRO.
You will be dedicated to the client sites and projects , working within their teams, systems and processes.
- Perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring process
- Conduct monitoring activities independently
- Set up and monitor clinical trials (international projects)
- Management of regulatory and/or IEC questions
- over 2 years experience as a CRA
- at least 1 year experience in Monitoring
- fluency in English and German
- good understanding and demonstrated application of GCPs and applicable SOPs
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with medical personnel
- Management of the delivery of study supplies
- Effective organizational and time management skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Ann-Kathrin Zeisberger.