Technical Sales Manager Benelux
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Netherlands.
This company is an important producer and marketer of a range of Natural ingredients for the Food & Beverages industry. A fast growing and innovative company that is always looking to create added value and custom made solutions to their customers. For their Food ingredients department they are looking for an account manager Benelux.
The Account Manager Benelux we are looking for has already a couple of years (2-5) experience in B2B Sales within the food industry. You are a Food Sales professional that wants to be responsible for large projects at customers, you posses true vision and are full of ideas. The Food industrie holds no secrets for you and you are always looking for trends & developments. You know how to motivate people and take initiative in your business. Always on the look out for new opportunities at existing or possible new clients.
You will be working for a fast growing and innovative company in an International working environment. You will have the opportunity to bring your ideas to life and help the company and your career to grow. This is a position in which you have your own career and development in hands.
- Responsible for multiple key accounts in the food industry/ food manufactures
- Responsible of increasing the sales at existing customers
- You will be responsible for New Business Development and the opportunities within the category
- In collaboration with your customers you will develop and implement products and marketing concepts
- You coordinate the collaboration between multiple departments; R&D, Category Management, Market insight at innovation projects
- You are clients focused and know how to create long- term relationships
- You give support in planning and monitor the key indicators of the customer
- You are passionate about the food industry and you follow the developments in the industry closely
- BSc. or MSc. in the field of food technology or business administration (then experience in food=must)
- 2-5 years of experience in B2B Food sales / First or second step in career
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Self starter used to work independently
- A dynamic business attitude
- A true teamplayer and born sales person
- Organizational capacity
- Fluent in Dutch and English (Must)/ Preferably French or German
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Paul van Voorst.